This project is implemented by CDO in partnership with UNICEF, which is for gender-based violence cases and offers psychological and social services for the survivors in Garmyan.
The project services include the host community, refugees and IDPs,
The main beneficiaries of this project are women especially from the ages of 18 to 24.
In addition to GBV cases and offering psychological and social services, the project also includes the following activities:
– Conducting training and courses.
– Organizing awareness seminars for both genders.
– Raising capacity of the governmental and organizational employees through training about gender-based violence in order to deal with cases.
– Conduct a series of seminars for young girls.
– Launch awareness campaign about gender-based violence.
Address: Kalar Youth Center, 2nd floor.
For more information call: 07501206640 – 07501206982