Civil Development Organization-CDO announces “Dealing with Drug Abuse Problems in Kurdistan” project.
The project contains these sectors “raising awareness about the dangers, reform in existing laws, defense for the provision of social and health services.
Whoever wants to join the project voluntarily can fill the form through this link.
You can submit your application from April 1st, 2019 to May 31, 2019.
As a first stage our geographical work areas would be Sulaymaniyah, Halabja and their surroundings.
Voluntary fields would be one of the below fields
– Work in field activities of combating drug abuse.
– Training courses for trainers about combating drug abuse.
– Legal consultation and defense to drug abuse law reform.
– Defense for the provision of social and health services
– Media fields: Articles, Graphic design, Caricature, Campaign, Story and Spot
– Making database for the project
Please consider that working in the project is voluntary and CDO provide transportation and meal in activity time.
We appreciate those organizations and sectors that helped us to improving our project planning and also thanks to those who would move forward to our project.